I Like Victoria by Victoria Beckham!

Sunday, June 17, 2012 Simone - Your Style Architect 0 Comments

Those of you who have been following Victoria Beckham and her collections would agree with me that this Spring/ Summer 2012  Victoria by Victoria Beckham dress is a " gotta have" look for this Summer. Since it was first showcased in NYFW, I have been logging on and off Net-a-Porter trying to make that all important decision whether to buy this dress or not! Of course the price tag didn't come cheap but for a signature look, it certainly was a style / look worth considering.





Inspired by Emily Strange, the heroine comic book young girl that wore short girly dresses, black tights with Mary Jane shoes, most of Victoria Beckham's Spring / Summer collection was based on shift dresses with clean lines and a certainly element of girly girl fun  incorporated into her designs.







Victoria Beckham. in her own creation.
She paired her outfit with booties for that punk rock edge.

So you can imagine my extreme delight when I happen to chance upon a version of this beautiful signature dress at one of my supplier stores. I bet quality wise and fabric used is obviously different from the original, however the added cap sleeves on my dress allows me to wear this look to more places like advertising meetings etc,  besides just rocking it out on town. So of course,  I grabbed it right away and decided to put it together for a day out into town so here is my take on the famous dress.

My lovely green drop waist dress version of the Victoria by Victoria Beckham Dress.
Shoes : S$ 30 from Bugis Village ( similar here & here )
Ring : Thanks to Beverley

Since Foster Bay is currently running it's " Like " & " Share " promotion on Facebook   of which a Royal Purple BCBG Plisse watch is up for grabs, hence I decided to pair my dress with my own Satin Black BCBG Plisse Watch to showcase the funkiness of this watch.


Since this dress, I am certainly a follower of  Victoria Beckham and her collections. Am looking forward to her Fall/ Winter 2012 - 2013 collections to be out in the stores where its a total pencil skirt and frock collection. Slimmer silhouettes with shrunken and sleeveless shoulders, mini skirts with matching collar and cuffs seem to rule the show. Elegance and sophistication in muted tones is the base line for the new collection.

If you too like the new collections of Victoria by Victoria Beckham, do comment and let me know which outfit you love the most out of her new upcoming collection.

Lets see if I am able to get my hands on one of these cutesy frocks soon.. so watch this space ladies!

Till then,
Simone



You Might Also Like

0 comments: