Lioele - Secret Rich Pore Balm & Triple The Solution BB CreamHi Everyone,
Was recently given these 2 items as a birthday gift and was I amazed at the results and vowed to write a post on it so others who have similar skin conditions as mine will benefit from my experience.
|LIOELE SECRET PORE RICH BALM|
- Has a smooth powdery feel when applied.
- Not oily, greasy or heavy
- Blends easily like powder and covers the pores and wrinkle lines
- Particularly effective over oilier T-Zone areas.
|LIOELE - TRIPLE THE SOLUTION BB CREAM|
- Acts as an all-in-one moisturiser, cover up, sunblock and foundation.
- Provides a good coverage especially over pigmentation and uneven skin tones.
- Best to apply at least 2 layers for more obvious uneven skin tone areas.
- Does not have skin tone colour options, however it easily settles and blends in to your skin tone colour. Still ideal for fairer to medium tan skin types.
- Pump bottle top allows the control of amount on the fingers and prevents wastage.
- Smoothens out and blends easily.
|Picture not of me, however result is similar.|
|Top : Lace Blouse by Princess|
Skirt : WAREHOUSE
|Clutch : Foster Bay |
Wooden Wedges : Jipaban
Ring : The Quiet Riot
I liked the back of this blouse which help me to trend the polka dot trend for FALL 2012 subtly. The cute peter pan lace collar added that extra feminine touch to a simple blouse.
Have a great weekend ahead!