Great Christmas Stocking Stuffer Ideas 2014

Monday, December 08, 2014 Simone - Your Style Architect 8 Comments

Happy Monday everyone and wishing you a good start to the week!

Keeping today's post short and simple, here is my second video I have uploaded onto Youtube on Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Christmas.

I hope this will help ease those stress levels when out shopping in the run up to Christmas.

You can also view it in HD on Youtube by clicking on this link :
http://youtu.be/G8Hd6BHVFPw




Let me know if you have other great ideas for stocking stuffers and let me know which is your favourite?

Love,
Simone xoxo

You Might Also Like

8 comments:

  1. Lovely ideas for stock stuffing! Your accessories finds are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mai Tran. As you know I love statement jewelry and honestly you can find many of these available on online stores for very reasonable pricing.

      Delete
  2. OOoo loved all your goodies. especially loved the idea of changing the front of the earring for that dior inspired pearl set!! thanks for all the tips!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I KNOW!! Discovered it by accident to be honest cos you know it's always sometimes hard to find the right matching earrings for every outfit. So played around and voila!!! Glad you were inspired by this!! Have fun mix and matching.

      Delete
  3. I love your ideas! They are really helpful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute - love watching vlogs! You accessories picks are out of this world, the chunky gold necklace is so lovely! x E

    Elizabeth Victoria Clark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elizabeth. I am so new to the Vlogging world and it can be quite daunting to put it all together, but certainly enjoying it as I go along. Hope to share more great accessory finds with you again soon.

      Delete