VIDEO : How To Style Pencil Skirts for Work

Thursday, February 26, 2015 Simone - Your Style Architect 10 Comments

Hi everyone.

Was recently approached to provide styling tips on pencil skirts for work and I figured, it would be a nice topic to highlight and share with you seeing Spring is here and the weather is certainly warming up to warrant us showing our gorgeous legs again!

Personally pencil skirts is a style I love for skirts that instantly makes one look taller and creates that perfect slimming silhouette. So enjoy this video and don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel for more styling tips to come.


CLICK ON THIS LINK IF YOU CAN'T WATCH VIDEO ATTACHED :

http://youtu.be/ugrHHQyBUlw

Look No. 1
Top : H&M // Skirt : Zara  // Gladiator Heels : Choies.com // Bag : Miu Miu // Bib Necklace: old
Nude Heels : BCBG // Clutch : Cotton On // Jeweled Necklace : old ( similar here)

Look No. 2
Peplum Top : Zara // Skirt : Zara // White Blazer : H&M // Heels : Christian Louboutin // Bag : Zara
Necklace : old ( similar here)

Look No. 3
Top : H&M // Skirt : Zara // Bag : Chanel // Heels : ALDO // Earrings : old // Jewelry : old

Look No. 4
Shirt : H&M // Skirt : Zara // Bag : Celine // Heels : BCBG // Necklace : Sammydress.com //
Bracelet : Target

I hope you enjoyed this video and see you again soon!

Love,
Simone xoxo

pssst..... Don't forget to lock in your entries for the H&M Gift Card Giveaway ending soon!
( Click link here to enter)





You Might Also Like

10 comments:

  1. loved this video!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ! Was quite a foggy week here in HK so outside lighting wasn't as good this time but glad U liked the styling tips!

      Delete
  2. this is great! pencil skirts are a staple for work-attire, i believe!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for watching and do subscribe to my channel. Feel free to let me know what kind of outfits you'd like me to style in my next video. <3

      Delete
  3. Adelynn Lovellette28 February 2015 at 16:46

    Looks 3 and 4 are my favs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love look number 2! Great vid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice video. I liked the number 2. They are great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love look 2 the most! Now I need to go shopping for that look. Thanks for the video.

    ReplyDelete