HAPPY EASTER :: Printable EASTER BAG TOPPERS by KPR DESIGNS

Friday, March 11, 2016 Simone - Your Style Architect 6 Comments

Hi everyone,

It's the weekend again and not too long before Easter hops around the corner ( no pun intended)!

Had a great opportunity to collaborate with a lovely lady -  Kristen of KPR DESIGNS who I connected with after seeing her beautiful handwritten quotes and cards online.

Whilst many of you would probably start looking at store bought gift bags, tags and labels for packing those delightful easter eggs and candies for your home parties or for the big Easter Egg Hunt, why not try out these classy and pretty...( and may I add) free printables for putting these candy bags together!

I am so excited to tell you that Kristen particularly designed these ONLY for Simone - Your Style Architect's readers and supporters! Of course this is my own little way of thanking all of you for your great support and making this little hobby of blogging such an adventure for me.

Download the prints here. You will find 6 beautiful handwritten designs to work with.









Kept the printables to plain black and white for that classy touch to these little bags. You may also wish to print them out on coloured paper or even brown paper - whatever fits your style and fancy!


You would notice besides the little bunny rabbit - " somebody" was slowly creeping up as she smelt the lovely whiff of chocolate easter eggs and literally parked herself on the shawl ready for the " kill"!



Have a lovely Easter everyone and let me know which is your favourite Easter Bag topper of the lot by leaving a comment below.

Happy Easter

Love,
Simone xoxo

You Might Also Like

6 comments:

  1. These DIY bag toppers are adorable! I love how easy they are to make too. I will definitely be doing this, thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so nice I will use these .Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so nice I will use these .Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I would of seen these in time but theres always next year! Those are so cute and seem semi-easy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute. Great for little give away gifts. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete