Berry Fun :: Burgundy Overalls + Berry Accents

Saturday, December 03, 2016 Simone - Your Style Architect 2 Comments


Hello December and Happy Weekend to all of you!

As the weather starts to get cooler, and everyone starts getting busy preparing for the festive holidays, I am starting to feel nostalgic. I especially love the smell of Christmas. Strong whiffs of cranberry and spicy apples fill the air when you step into the malls. In the grocery stores, strong scents of nutmeg and cinnamon and mulled wine linger in the air...

So here I am, out and about in the back alleys of Sai Kung in Hong Kong finally getting a chance to explore the quaint shops and took the opportunity to capture couple of pics.



Recently, I tried deviating a little out of my comfort zone in terms of dress styles and started purchasing a few overalls / dungarees. Particularly loved this wine berry / Burgundy number from Bershka.


The coloured backdrop was so captivating which was too good not to be missed and captured digitally!





Was at Zara the other day and these lovely boots was screaming out my name!! I like the mirror touch on the heels and was pleasantly surprised they are such a comfy pair of boots to walk in. Not forgetting, a perfect match to this outfit.




Funny enough, I seem to have many a Burgundy/ Wine coloured accessories in my wardrobe collection. Pulled them all out to complete the look. The hat, the crossbody bag... and kept the accessories little and simple ( as usual!).

Have yourself a great first weekend of December!

Love,
Simone xoxo


Overalls/ Dungaree: Bershka ( similar here & here & here)
Turtleneck : old 
Leather Jacket : old (b+ab) ( similar here & here)
Booties : ZARA ( get it here // similar here)
Hat : old ( Maple) ( similar here & here & here)
Bag: ZARA ( similar here)
Bangles : old (H&M, Emporium, Gucci )

Women's Black Leather Biker Jacket, Black Turtleneck, Burgundy Overalls, Burgundy Leather Ankle Boots on Lookastic: Black Leather Biker Jacket, Black Turtleneck, Burgundy Overalls, Burgundy Leather Ankle Boots

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I LOVE this berry color on you Simone! I think you look glamorous and beautiful in this outfit and the photos really capture your amazing style. Keep up the beautiful work! I hope you're enjoying December so far. :)

    Love, Liz
    stylewich.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liz! Yes I love wine red or berry colour. A very subtle and yet elegant pantone to work with. I have been dreaming about that velvet wine coloured suit you had recently posted on and YES!!! I finally bought it. Will hopefully get a chance to wear it this festive season for a change!! Thank you for your lovely comments and support!

      Delete