Ocean Blue

Wednesday, July 05, 2017 Simone Foster 2 Comments


Happy midweek everyone.

Finally! Unpacked all 147 boxes that arrived from Hong Kong and it's just been a crazy mad 2 weeks. As I slowly settle into a new routine and get everything organised and in order, here's a quick midweek post to pick up the pace and get myself back into action.

Many of you would have noticed that I have slowed down considerably over the last few weeks... trust me I wish I had more time but it's not easy with this move. I hope all will be back on track again from now on.






Now if I can share a little secret with you. I have not been watching TV for the longest time - just had not had the time in Hong Kong with work and blogging and all. But since I am stuck at home now for most of the day, with the move and before I perhaps head back to the workforce again... I have had the TV on whilst I am busy ironing and doing the housework and got hooked on a particular reality TV show from the US.

" Married at First Sight" had been around since 2014 but I only just discovered it and boy... am I hooked!! Its a nice change from having to do crafts and prepare songs and story puppets although I do miss working with my kindy kids so much!



So the reason I brought this up was that watching the very first pilot series - Jamie (one of the wives on the show) had such great style and I love her lip colours and funky accessories. Often I am more crazy about accessories and fashion than makeup itself but this time I am badly wanting to go out and get all the lip colours she's been trending. And so here is the first of the light pinks she has been wearing. I love it!!




Before I sign off, please excuse the state of my nails ( chipped and broken) due to all that unpacking... but not to worry - the diva is back on track and I have got them all fixed now. It was hard ... let me tell ya!



Enjoy the rest of the week ahead !

Top : Shein.com ( get it here)
Bottom : Uniqlo ( similar here)
Hat : TopFeeling ( similar here & here)
Shoes : Stradivarius ( get it here, similar here)
Ring : old ( similar here)
Earrings : Swarovski ( similar here)

Love,
Simone xoxo

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. This cold shoulder top is so adorable! You look fabulous!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete