Special Feature :: Dance Your Way Through Fall ( Plus Size Party Choices)

Tuesday, October 10, 2017 Simone - Your Style Architect 0 Comments

Dance Your way Through Fall -- Plus size party choices

Let’s be completely honest: No one enjoys returning to work after the lovely summer holidays. But no matter what, the summer is gone and we won’t be able to stop it. What should I do? Remain calm during the whole autumn and wait for Christmas? Seems boring for me. I need to escape. I need to dance until all my pressure disappears.

I found these party dresses from ROSEGAL that would help me and probably help you out too if you are feeling the same as me. Let's dance our way through this autumn!


Black lace dresses are my personal favorite of all classic dresses. Black is a sexy color, even more sexy when it is combined with  lace sheer sleeves. Detailing on the sleeves is definitely a plus point for me.  
  
          

White is a classy, clean color. Add different colored stripes on it and it becomes fun to wear. Suitable for day or night. A nice choice for dance and party lovers. This adorable dress only cost $9 at the moment. Get it now.

Elegant style matches it’s color. The flare print is well detailed. Vintage is always charming and attractive. 
I hope you enjoyed this special feature on Party Dresses for Fall. Let me know which is your favourite in the comments below.
Love,
Simone xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 Comentarios: