Top Summer Colour 2018 :: Meadowlark

Saturday, May 12, 2018 Simone - Your Style Architect 14 Comments













As much as I love pastel shades, but this hottest Spring/ Summer 2018 colour trend : Meadowlark certainly had me at " hello"!

A bold, confident and bright yellow shade, it totally makes one feel so happy when looking at this colour and it certainly does seem to light up the room and space around you! How can you not fall in love with this trending shade?

This was a look I had recently styled whilst away on a short vacay and I love pairing this shade of yellow with natural tones. The natural tone hat, slides and the rattan clutch completed this holiday outfit whilst to add a little oomph to the look, I finished the look off with a statement pair of black and white earrings.

I hope you like this look and do let me know in the comments below if you would trend this colour for Summer?

Here are some runway looks I love in Meadowlark.



Dress : Shein ( sold out)
Clutch : Target ( sold out, similar here & here)
Slides ; ZARA ( similar here & here)

Love,
Simone xoxo

You Might Also Like

14 comments:

  1. Love this beautiful outfit! Your earrings are amazing too!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is what I call radiance!! I love it! Compliments your beautiful skin so beautifully.

    https://www.missymayification.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these yellow combinations are so incredible! If you ckeck my blog you will see it that my fav color is yelow!
    If you want check my new post too! I am a lifestlye blogger from Greece!

    Note that if you want to buy a sticker for your phone I you have a code that you will find it into the LAST Article!!!

    Thank you
    Theo Michael
    Euframe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the color of the season indeed! So chic, vibrant, and full of life! It's hard to feel sad when you're wearing this color. And that dress is really pretty on you dear. Love the off-shouler style, and the length is just perfect!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess. Coming from you - these stamp of approval comments means so much!! xoxo

      Delete
  5. You look so pretty! Love this dress so much!
    Happy Monday, babe!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colour and love the bag!

    Kay xx
    www.mummywho.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW babe!!! This color is outstanding and I think it looks incredible on you. I need every single thing in this stylish vacation look. Keep up the amazing work my beautiful friend!

    xo Elizabeth | stylewich.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My angel friend - your love and support is deeply appreciated. Thank you for your constant motivation and inspirations.

      Delete
  8. Amazing dress, bright colour, simplicity at is best .

    Sharon Elsie | www.diva-in-me.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent Article! Lulu Be Mine is a one stop shop for almost all famous clothing brands in Singapore. the best news is you get to buy your favorites brands without paying the actual price. Grab this opportunity to stock your wardrobe with the latest fashion trends while saving the valuable dollars that you work so hard to earn! Buy Jumpsuits for women, high neck swimsuit, Designer Clothing, Designer Dresses at Lulu Be Mine

    ReplyDelete