Liquorice Candy

Monday, August 13, 2018 Simone - Your Style Architect 2 Comments















When I was putting this outfit together for this blog post - what came to mind immediately was Liquorice candy. The layered colours on my top matched the picture above of liquorice candy and just totally struck me of something sweet, gummy and certainly yummy!

This beautiful satin strapped silk top is perfect for summer, easy to mix and match and I wanted to bring out the pink in the whole outfit. Hence, finding this beautiful shophouse backdrop in the same shade of pink was beyond my delight and it was just a stone's throw away from the school I work at. These beautiful conservation houses -  very reminiscent of my peranakan heritage, was the perfect location shot. I am sure you would have seen similar style backdrops in my previous posts highlighting such conservation houses, which you can check them out here and here.

Kept this look trendy yet simple, a style that can easily take you from day brunches to shopping to evening dinners. A small crossbody bag finished off the look and I must add that this beautiful pair of earrings from Halo Halo Baby rose again to complete the look. You can check out more outfit posts trending this pair of earrings herehere & here.

Enjoy the rest of your week ahead!

Love,
Simone xoxo

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet look Loved the whole idea and outfit xoxo Cris
    https://photosbycris.blogspot.com/2018/08/hipsiti-your-one-stop-travel-guide.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking fab and sassy out there dear! Love your colorful outfits. Also, those floor tiles are beautiful!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete