Frills and Tweed

Sunday, October 14, 2018 Simone - Your Style Architect 4 Comments















I do miss dressing for the seasons since moving back to Singapore from Hong Kong. So whilst I envy and watch my fellow influencers style Fall's trends throughout Instagram, here I am still in summer outfits with the weather being so hot and humid all year round.

But alas, the slightly cooler weather has descended upon us here in the tropics. With recent daily showers, it certainly help cool the heat and humidity that was running stagnant at a very hot 35 - 36 degrees daily for the last couple of weeks. And so to my delight, I am now able to style my tweed ( albeit sleeveless) jacket as well as this slightly warmer, covered up sleeveless top with feathered frills. To add that extra va-va voom to finish off this look, pair it with high waisted stylish ladies pants which is so on point for Fall 2018.

The dead giveaway are my peep toe clear slip ons which are so comfortable with it's block heel and at a reasonable height that adds that chic touch to an otherwise casual outfit.

Baker boy caps are another fall favourite this year and this headgear style works well with my recent pixie cut hairstyle. I must say it was quite hard trying to get a nice hat/ cap that suits me now that my hair is so short but this one worked for me for sure.

Top & Jacket : Shein ( get it here & here)
Pants : Bershka ( similar here)
Watch : Riverdean ( get it here)
Cap : Cotton On ( get it here)
Earrings : H&M ( similar here & here)
Bag : Shein(get it here)
Footwear : Shein ( get it here)
Love,
Simone xoxo


You Might Also Like

4 comments:

  1. I love this look, especially those high waisted pants! Those clear shoes are also so cute, I haven't seen anything like that before! You look great <3

    https://jessysfashionbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this super cool look! The jacket is adorable!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the season for tweed indeed, and I'm loving this trend. Yours is really fun dear. I usually see coats, and this is quite a unique and cute option as well. Looks so chic with the pants too.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are looking for baby girl party dresses online, then visit Little Kooma. The store offers stylish clothes for your kids.

    ReplyDelete