Arabian Nights

Saturday, December 01, 2018 Simone - Your Style Architect 0 Comments







A happy weekend to all of you!

I trust many of you had been busy with the Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals recently and hope you got yourselves some great buys. I am eyeing on a couple of things still... just not too sure yet if I truly need it but since when do we buy cos we need something? Often for me it's simply because want it!

Anyway, this was a very pretty dress which was sent to me by the kind people at Rosegal and I wanted to create a different look with this outfit. So wore my hair up with a knotted hairband and don on those gorgeous leaf motif gold earrings to pair off with this lovely cold shoulder, tassel neckline dress.

Whilst many of you are working with winter wear, somewhere in the world, some of you are definitely heading into your Summer months ( like in Australia and New Zealand), so here's a fashion inspiration for those of you down south to trend for your summer.

Not forgetting those of us based in Asia where the sun shines all year round!

Happy weekend !

Dress : Rosegal ( get it here)
Earrings : Rosegal ( get it here)
Bag : old ( similar here)
Hairband : H&M ( get it here)


Love,
Simone xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 Comentarios: