Hello Singapore !! We have arrived!

Saturday, June 17, 2017 Simone - Your Style Architect 4 Comments


Hi everyone,

I am finally back to home base - SINGAPORE !! What a crazy couple of weeks and I trust you now understand the stress and the work put into a major relocation that I could not find the time and space to blog or to take outfit posts the last couple of weeks.

Now I am back in action...



Staying at a hotel for the first couple of days, I took the opportunity to grab a couple of quick outfit shots to highlight the hot and humid weather in Singapore and wearing as little as possible seems to be the way to go for me at the moment.



This nice, loose and comfy lace top was ideal for the humid weather and feeling pretty feminine with the lace straps.



And here is my signature Goyard clutch that's been travelling with me to complete the outfit, since I have been living out of a suitcase for the last couple of weeks, its my go-to bag at the moment.


Lace wedges to compliment the outfit and keeping my jewelry simple.




It was fun taking outfit posts at the hotel... I bet security must have been enjoying watching me on the cctv with my posing... ha ha.




I hope you will enjoy my blog posts out coming to you from Sunny Singapore. Have a great Father's Day weekend ahead and see you again soon!

Top : H&M ( get it here)
Shorts : ZARA
Wedges : Vince Camuto ( similar here & here)
Clutch : GOYARD
Earrings : old ( similar here & here)
Bangles : old ( similar here, here & here)

Love,
Simone xoxo


You Might Also Like

4 comments:

  1. I am so happy to see you back in action my beautiful babe! :D You are a pro at creating the most effortlessly elegant yet casual looks. I think it's because you're such an elegant beauty. I hope you're having a fun and fabulous summer.

    xo Elizabeth | stylewich.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Liz, sorry have just only discovered this comment you left me some time back. Thanks so much for being such a great supporter and mentor and indeed I am enjoying being back to SG and finding new places to take pics. Enjoy the rest of your summer!

      Simone xoxo

      Delete
  2. You look absolutely stunning in that cute top, Simone! Love the entire look! Great styling as always!
    Thanks for the inspiration!
    Much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com
    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Len. Without the support of many of my blogger friends, I would not have had the motivation to carry on doing what I am doing... sometimes it just gets too tedious and trying to do so many things in a day is just not possible! Thank you for being there for me - always!

      Simone xoxo

      Delete