Green is in the Air

Saturday, February 24, 2018 Simone - Your Style Architect 0 Comments









A week of celebrations gone by in a blink of an eye. Eating, drinking and making merry is surely taking it's toll on me now. The waistline is expanding and I am feeling exhausted.

This week has also seen a surge in temperatures and whilst trying to keep the festive Chinese New Year mood going, I decided to pair this lovely chinese style top with a pair of embroidered skorts so I can still look the part and yet keep cool.

If Chinese New Year is not about being loud and gaudy, then we would not be feeling the mood that much. So I paired this outfit with my pom pom sandals just to up the notch.

Top & Shorts : street stall from the markets in Chengdu 
Sandals & Bangle : Forever 21
Jade Necklace : street stall from Jade Market in Hong Kong ( similar here)

Love,
Simone xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 Comentarios: