Check Mate

Friday, May 25, 2018 Simone - Your Style Architect 5 Comments












Happy midweek everyone!

Dad was in hospital last weekend thus I could not get down to blogging a post over the weekend, seeing I was dashing around like a blue ass fly between seeing to my dad in hospital and my own family committments!

He is much better now and just needs lots of rest. It's a scary thought obviously as we see our parents slowly age. But staying positive always helps win half of all these battles.

Back to this lovely monochromatic outfit. I wanted to do a post on restyling old outfits and this was a blend of 2 gingham dresses I had put together. You can check out the post on these two dresses - here & here. I did not even realised I had named both posts pretty similar in terms of captioning but there you go - it shows consistency in the way I think ( ha ha ha!!).

Anyways, I paired this combination of two dresses to create a pretty weekend outfit and kept it casual with black and white check slides which is such an IN trend for Summer 2018 and also my favourite straw bag and black and white drop earrings from Halo Halo Baby (@halohalobebe).

So, we do not always need to get new clothes to create new looks, go back to your wardrobe and start getting creative mix and matching your items in different and daring ways - you would be surprise the creations you can put together!!

Dress with Ruffle Sleeve : H&M 
Sleeveless Dress : ASOS
Slides : H&M
Bag & Earrings : Halohalobaby
Ring : old ( similar here)

Love,
Simone xoxo


You Might Also Like

5 comments:

  1. This mix of gingham and checks is amazing and of course the straw bag is the perfect finishing touch. You are so fabulous my pretty girl! Wish you the best weekend. :)

    xo Elizabeth | stylewich.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this beautiful dress! So much fun!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This gorgeous check dress is so chic, something I would wear personally. Really lovely.
    Laura xo
    www.shehearts.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this look!
    X
    Ildi
    http://www.champagneandtweed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent Article! Buy Designer Clothing, Designer Dresses, and Clothes from lulubemine.com. Shop designer fashion online at lulubemine. Buy Singapore Designer Clothing for Women , women's Fashion Clothing including jumpsuits and other clothes contact us now.

    ReplyDelete