Party On

Sunday, December 16, 2018 Simone - Your Style Architect 3 Comments











Dress : Style Theory ( similar here)// Shoes : ASOS ( similar here)// 
Cuff : old ( similar here) // Earrings : H&M ( similar here) // 
Clutch : Kate Spade ( similar here)

Tis the weekend before Christmas, and here's bringing you another inspiration for your party looks that you can ring in the festivities with... Check out this beautiful bandeau midi dress by Lavish Alice available on Style Theory. A beautiful purple blue hue, the silhouette of this dress hugs at the right places and the detail ruffle at the front helps to give the outfit some form and texture, not forgetting helping to mask my tummy area!

I paired this party dress with a beautiful V front suede pink heels from ASOS and my lovely Kate Spade clutch ( a lovely birthday gift from bestie Carla Matthews - thanks doll!). The ease and comfort of this dress makes it the perfect choice for a sit down dinner or cocktail event during this festive period. Dress it more flamboyantly with loud accessories or in my case, I decided to keep the look simple with a few statement pieces.

I hope you love this outfit and do stay tune to this spot whilst I bring you more Christmas / Year end festive looks this Christmas weekend!

Enjoy!

Love,
Simone xoxo

You Might Also Like

3 comments:

  1. You look absolutely stunning in that dress and I love the colour of the accessories.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gemma. Wishing you and your family a fab Christmas 2018!
      Simone xoxo

      Delete
  2. You look beautiful! That color party dress looks so good on you and I love how you paired it with the baby pink shoes and clutch. :)

    https://jessysfashionbook.com

    ReplyDelete